It's almost a year grandma left us to heaven.
Grandma, I miss you~Each time I go back to Mantin,
all my memories about you appear in mind.
God bless you.
We brought you some flowers and the things you like.
Hope that you are happy in the heaven.
After coming back, I felt release a bit to play with my 2 kids Mico and Miyo.
They made me feel happy with their ways to welcome us back. So sweet and cute ^^
After packing everything, he called me. Suddenly, he got something to do and the phone talk was ended. So I waited for a while to talk again. But he didn't call me anymore.
Actually he's starting with his game already;( while I am still waiting his call,
I guessed he forgot about it.
This whole week is not a good week for us.
I invited him to have some games with me, he doesn't like it anymore.
As I found that we seldom have the same interest, maybe this could be a chance to link us together.
He's changing so fast I couldn't catch up what's in his mind.
At first, he was so excited about the game but not anymore just within one week.
I am disappointed but still tolerate about this.
Then, another thing happened again! I really dislike to argue but he wouldn't stop it in the right time. He keeps on emphasizing that he is right and I just couldn't stand it anymore.
I know two persons sure will have different point of views for sometimes.
I just don't like to criticise the other one while this situation exists.
Sometimes, I just need his understanding (and I have clearly stated in the msg) but he just continue and ignores it.
I was sad and feel helpless about this.
What I did was go to sleep and forget it next day. But words could hurt people deeply and they are not so easy to be forgotten. However, I managed to leave them behind and started my day with the right mood.
Now, I feel disappointed again because it seems difficult to have a talk with him.
I don't know why I have this kind of feeling. I shouldn't care so much about this.
天空体育:曼城不想出售B席,目前球员也未表达离队意愿
-
直播吧8月18日讯
据天空体育透露,曼城不想出售队内中场贝尔纳多-席尔瓦,而球员也没有表达离队意愿。巴萨和巴黎都对B席感兴趣,《泰晤士报》表示巴黎准备提出接近6000万镑的报价,但天空体育指出,比这高...
3 years ago
6 comments:
how is Milo ah??
have she miss me?
haha
communicate is the only link between you and ur bf...dun just use games as u two topics...it wont help you in long term...try to tell him directly better than post at here...
god bless you...^^
she's fine. but she's not very playful compared to last time. Grow up already =P
Game is only one of the ideas I figured out. I feel quite tired without his coorperation. Things cannot be done without his participation.
I posted it here because the problems are still hanging there after I told him. I couldn't find a way out @@ I hope this situation could change, but it's very hard for a person to change except one is willing to do so.
haha...sound like quite headache leh...den why he dun wan coorperate with you?is it really got big wall between you and him?
erm...tell you a news la...zhi cheng (my buddy) and chwan shiuan break jor...but i still have no idea what was happened...
I am only a stranger to you, however, I 'd like to talk something... Don't mind?
My grandma left me when I was 14, and now I am a college student in CSU, Changsha, China. So much happiness and bore in my life, but I am smiling to them... that's all why I am here commenting.
如果幸福请你记得我,如果难过请你忘记我,请幸福。
My gf told me that last week, she is so beautiful and lovely, er... I also feel tired how to please her, cause she always succeed to please me and I suppose we should care for each other, and that is a great job between I&she.
Future is fantasy.
bye bye
by Marooned_smj 2010-06-14
枫叶:I don't know whether there's a big gap between us @@ both of us need to understand each other once again. It might be the communication problem because he always misunderstand my words. He doesn't know how I feel. But ytd he told me that he would like to try his best to maintain our relationships. I trust him.
Marooned_SMJ: Hi, thanks for leaving a comment here. Your grandma should feel proud of you =)
Is it true that a girl is more difficult to be pleased? It's really challenging to maintain the love but both of us are trying to have better communication now. Wish you and your gf enjoy the love.
枫叶: swt =.= I didn't know until you told me that cs & zchen are broken up. Let's hope it is not real.
Post a Comment