I believe most of the parents love their children, and willing to give everything that is beneficial to the children. Recently I heard a story of a family who has lost their husband/father few years back. The mother is low educated due to poverty in her family during her childhood. She told us that she is just a standard 3 students. But now she has the ability to give her son and daughter the best things of their life: education, wealth, healthy, experiences and freedom. She almost wanted to give up herself after her husband's accident. Because of her son is willing to inheritate the business ,his mom desires to work it out with him. Together, they are more successful now and earn a living not only for survival, but to enjoy the entire lifes. That's why mother is the greatest person in the world. Most of the time people's abilities are not limited by the external conditions but themselves. One time failed is doesn't matter.
Although I am not a mother yet, but I have 2 children, they are Mico and Miyo~
I love pets a lot. Two days ago, Miyo gone missing suddenly and didn't come home for dinner.
I thought it is just too playful and would come back soon. After waiting for a while, my brother and I went to find her around our house area. Nothing was found ;(
I just couldn't sleep well without seeing it. It is too dangerous out there for a young kitten.
Accidents, car crash, stray dogs, poisoned mice, cat eater, all came into my mind .I prayed to God please survive Miyo. My family worried about it too.
On the next morning, it still didn't appear so I went out to search for it again.
Almost one hour I walked near the possible areas it could reach but still the result was zero.
After posting a help message on cat forum and also asking for other cat lovers' opinions, they all scolded me for not keeping Miyo safe. Arghhh, I felt guilty.
Sis told me she dreamed about Miyo's whole body was full with dirt. So we decided to find it around grasslands where seldom people walked by.
"meh meh~" I kept calling and suddenly we heard a weak meow under some grasses.
It hid there to shelter itself from the rain. We are so happy to see it again~~~~It also meow pitifully and held me tightly.
We quickly brought it back, gave the hungry kitten some food and cleaned it up.
Poor kitty, doesn't know how to go back home after going out =.=
天空体育:曼城不想出售B席,目前球员也未表达离队意愿
-
直播吧8月18日讯
据天空体育透露,曼城不想出售队内中场贝尔纳多-席尔瓦,而球员也没有表达离队意愿。巴萨和巴黎都对B席感兴趣,《泰晤士报》表示巴黎准备提出接近6000万镑的报价,但天空体育指出,比这高...
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment