Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Things become more expensive

Base on this title we should know it is very related with $$
YES, what to do without money? Like chinese ppl say:" Money is not everything, but we will in trouble without money!"
After saying I will be at home on last post, finally I can't stay at home anymore.
Drive all the way to Sunway dating with Cowy. Not much to do. Just had a nice lunch in Sake Sushi, we decided to change our sushi king to Sake just to have a new try on it.
Not bad, what we should say. The salmon is pretty good and more choices are given.
2 of us are salmon's lover that why we aim on salmon every time we had the chance to eat. Now really rare to meet him cause he is on exam week and I am in holiday mood XD yeah the timing is just not matched.
Not going for a movie. Therefore, he accom me for shopping a while. Be careful, a while will mean does not mean less money is spent. Haha. I am not saying myself is a crazy woman who buys a lot. Everything has gone mad since petrol's price increased all in sudden. What we spend on eat, food, make up, shirts, entertainments and etc. will be increased normally in this situation. Can't really find something it is going to be cheaper. Hmm....how are we going to survive huh?
The govenment keep advicing people to save more More and MORE. The problem is what if no more left to save? I don't see any good news was publised in the newspaper. What I saw are big big advertisement telling us which price is going to increase. E.g.: electricity bill, tayars, grouper, airline ticket n a loooot. Uncountable!
Lol what to do? I still have to buy myself all the make up and facial products and of course spend on Mico. Currently have to plan how to make more money. Such as getting a job in holiday would be wonderful. Wish I could join an accounting firm for internship in the end of the yr. Already sent them resume hope I could succeed.

No comments:

 

xanga statistics
Message Boards