Friday, July 4, 2008

Short holiday

After the terrified final exam now I could stay at home and enjoy my freedom. ^^
It sounds happy and joyful and now is already the middle of 3 weeks holidays~
Well, basically not much to do within these 3 weeks......
Although I am desperate with money, having a job is out of my plan. I would rather to stay at home to be a couch potato. Time just flies like speed of light and I am going back to university after about 2 weeks.
Actually I wanna meet up with my old friends. However, they are really busy man with lots lots assginment and final exam. Well, I understand it is hard to gather people who are studying different courses. My friend TL has come back from China last week. I can't wait to meet with him because it has been ages I never saw him. A gathering will be held on Sunday. Venue and time and what to be done still remain unknown. Only few of us who are very good friend during secondary school time will be there. However, CW is doing part time job as J is going to finish off her final project. Still, they would like to take their time despite how busy they are. I just feel glad as long as I can meet them no mather what to do on that day. Miss them very much as we don't have much chance to meet oftenly. Hmm...feel like listening stories from them especially TL. He seems lonely in China hahaha. I will plan about this gathering because I am most free among them. Hope I won't disappoint them.
As I mentioned before, training and playing with Mico are part of my day. My mom finally shows her care to my lil daughter. Kind of "special care" cause she tied up wire net on my door to avoid Mico coming in. My parents think she is quite dirty after running and playing on the grassland. Yet I let her come in everyday when my parents are out (Grin evilly!~.~) Can't let them know about this or I will get killed.
I think Mico just wan to be with me as much as possible that's why she wants to come in all the time (personal thinking only!). OR Maybe she just wanna sleep comfortably on the cold floor. Whatever reason she got I feel like staying with her too. Each time I got a food in my mouth she will never deny to try it out. But today she does not have this kind of privilege because I was too tired to entertain her after watching too many episodes of anime. She lied outside and felt very bore to be alone. More than that, she could not get any delicious food from me. I think this was the saddest thing in her mind XD.
Hmm...what have I put into my stomach today?Quite lot huh, got biscuits, peanut butter, ice cream, milo, eggs, hotdogs, chicken, vege, mushroom soup, breads. Oh gosh ate too much, no wonder I feel my stomach is swelling up.

No comments:

 

xanga statistics
Message Boards