Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Charity

Today I went to bank after bringing Minnie for her last vaccination.
Purposely called doctor to stay back for a while~luckily he's still there when I called him.
Minnie kept meowing in my car, it seems begging me don't bring her to the vet.
By the time we reached there, doctor quickly done the injection and she was quite steady.

Then I went to Maybank to withdraw cash. WWF people were there to promote "RM1" plan.
It is about by donating RM1 per day you could help WWF to save the environment and animals in Malaysia. I am quite interested and I became a WWF donor. This program is also supported by a few banks in Malaysia.

It doesn't matter if you are rich or not. I want to do something to protect our "green" and extincting species in Malaysia. For us, and also for our next generation. Love the earth and animals before it is too late.

No comments:

 

xanga statistics
Message Boards