Sunday, July 4, 2010

Feel guilty but nothing can be done

What I want to say is I did not have the ability to lead at that moment.

I am lack of experience and not cannot handle the stuffs very well.

I tried to imitate the previous person but nothing better is done.

Feel sorry for the group of people and it is useless for saying it again.
If you have any complain I can accept it. And I also hope tyhey can go further after this.

I have been reviewing my mistakes all the time and feel sorry to waste your time and opportunities. It has been a kind of burden in my heart for some times ago and I didn't get to express it in anywhere.

Now it is time for me to breakthrough from the past and I want to do things better. More initiative and effective.

1 comment:

Marooned_SMJ said...

Good luck to you.

^_^

Hope you can see a bright future through your efforts.

 

xanga statistics
Message Boards