Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy CNY and Chap Goh Meh

Now I am using the lousy pc to do typing, lazy to type chinese words here.
So fast it's already the last day of Chinese New Year, another year has gone and a new year is beginning. Last chance to grab some ang pau from aunty & uncle ;(
Keep the ang pau money in a box but still spend some of the $ unexptectedly for friend garhering sessions.
This is why I should keep all the $$ at somewhere I couldn't see.
Ting Lun was back for this CNY, woohuuuu~~~it's so fun to meet up with him again.
Make him feel like a star right, it seems that everyone hopes to see him so much.
He always missing in action when he goes back to China, facebook never turn up, no photo or any msg. Only sometimes i could pass some offline msgs to him to ask how he is doing.

Ever since he's coming back, four of us were planning where to spend our limited $$.
There are so many eating places that fill our tummy, got steamboat, german food, japanese pasta zanmai, desserts, and not to forget breakfast@ 4am MCD. I was like biting the burger in a dream, it's too tired for me after working a whole day and chatting for few hours (need so much energy to chat with them cause of laughing non stop).

I must start to keep fit by today!

My best friend is back to China now. The best thing of having time with these friends is I don't need to hide. No need to pretend anything. It is rare to have true friendship. That is something that doesn't change after how many years have gone.

1 comment:

JunJune said...

"The best thing of having time with these friends is I don't need to hide"

hehe this is what i feel abt u all too! ^^

 

xanga statistics
Message Boards