Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Always

Starbuck-waiting for hot coffee in a rainy day

Korean food. Seldom eat because it's expensive =P

Nice Nice coffee-feel warmth

My favourite present-new wallet

another favourite Present from June

Birthday Presents from C

Dark eye circles- leave me away! Artistry replenishing eye cream



Presents from Dad. And mom gave me a big ang pau too. Thanks a lot. Because of you I am here.
After I graduate, I'll repay for everything to dad and mom with my best, and give all my love to them.

It's a late update as my birthday was on last Monday. As usual, I didn't have a huge celebration because now it's exam period. It's fate to November's baby T.T
More than that, my stomach was upset due to unknown reason for half of that day. Gosh,
it wasn't good because I wasted the korean food T.T
Still, I had a nice meal and received lovely presents from closest and dearest one^^
The happy things go on with all the warmth wishes all over FB, sms and msgs, calls =)
Those really brighten up my days a lot! Now, I am officially 21st and what does that mean?
To be more matured? carrying more responsibility? Shall I become more independent?
Everyday I feel the need to grow up more with my mind- to become more positive, less emotional and be brave to make a right decision. However, all of these require time and experience to grow. And I never satisfy to myself currently.

Sometimes, I still looking back to the past and have no courage to move forward.
I am still trying to escape from problems and have no guts.

However, I have done with 3 subjects exam and only left Auditing on next week!
God bless meeeeee for all the tough subjects T.T


No comments:

 

xanga statistics
Message Boards