医生诊断我是有敏感的症状,给了我三种药:维他命,加敏感和止痒。
症状就包括有红点,很多地方发肿,身体不适等等。
也许是我迟了去就诊吧,肿了五六天才慢慢消,好可恶!
这件蓝色的衣服是我们Victoria University students的“制服”,我们也有制服日哦,通常是在星期五=)上个星期五是上课的最后一天,好快哦!放学后,我们一班人就去pyramid吃喝玩乐,在学校乱拍照,去打保龄球(我好烂哦!最低分!),吃Gasoline,到Snowflake吃甜品。
想不到这么快就最后一天了,就快脱离学生身份了,很不舍得咧,时间可以倒退吗?
My eyes, face, mouth were become swollen not because I was beaten by someone,
but defeated by some unknown virus.
Doctor diagnosed that all symptoms are because I was allergic to the virus.
Maybe I was a bit late to visit my doctor, it cause the symptoms to be continued for about five to six days. I felt terrible!
The shirt I was wearing was the "uniform" of Victoria University students. We always have "uniform day" on Fridays and it was the last day for my classes. I couldn't believe time flies really soon and it was already my last class for degree course. After class, my classmates and I went for fun in pyramid after taking some funny photos in the classroom.
Hmmm......I am totally no good in playing bowling! I gained lowest marks among my friends when we had bowling games in pyramid. Then, we had dinner at Gasoline plus desserts from Snowflakes at SS15.
Last day to be a student, well, I don't want to change my identity to be an employee so fast T.T Could the time be turned back?
很多照片朋友post在facebook了,迟点再慢慢看,慢慢upload.
接下来,就是久未出场的宝贝,Mico. 它长很大了,也长了很多。它会不会有点瘦阿?
Mico没有眼肿笔肿,好像给人打的样子,比我好看多了!
A smile from a sick gal.
Many photos were uploaded by my friend in facebook. I will upload it slowly.
The following is my baby that didn't appear for sometimes. She has grown a lot and her body's become longer. Does she look a bit skinny. Her face looks perfect, not like mine!
我有教它新的动作:伏地爬行,它学得蛮快的,有的吃什么也在所不惜的狗,就是她!!!
要去温习功课了,还有去烧香拜佛,拜拜!
听着Jolin《倒带》,有很多的回味。
I have been teaching her a new command: climb. She learns really fast with treats. It's her, a greedy dog will do everything for treats.
Gonna do revision soon, and pray to the God, bless me!
Listening to Jolin's “Dao Dai",old songs remind us about the past.
要去温习功课了,还有去烧香拜佛,拜拜!
听着Jolin《倒带》,有很多的回味。
I have been teaching her a new command: climb. She learns really fast with treats. It's her, a greedy dog will do everything for treats.
Gonna do revision soon, and pray to the God, bless me!
Listening to Jolin's “Dao Dai",old songs remind us about the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment