Today is a special day for Mico
Officially, it is her birthday today. Not a real date when Mico was born,
But the day she came into my life since last year.
First time to be home, Welcome puppy (without name yet)
Officially, it is her birthday today. Not a real date when Mico was born,
But the day she came into my life since last year.
First time to be home, Welcome puppy (without name yet)Although I can't do many things, but I will greet her whenever she's home, playing around to be happy together, share food (to avoid mum's weight gained more), exercise together, learn together (about new command), we are always together no matter what.
Yes, I know sometimes I am really naughty. Escape from home, left mum chasing behind.
Ignore to eat food just because I don't like it.
Poo in the house (yucks! that's what puppy did) without notice her.
And I made her worry when my eyes got infection, when my stomach didn't feel well, or something wrong with me.
And today, I got a gift from her, a red colour small little bed for me to sleep!
Mico, I Love You! Happy 1st Barkday :)

4 comments:
It is the first time I heard in my life "Happy Barkday"
Anway, Happy 1st Barkday to Mico :)
Hihi~Actually I learn this word from other dog owner de! Thank u very much ^^
Wow! Now weren't you just an adorable little stinker? You've grown up so much Mico!
Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppies
Thanks Amber! Mico has grown up a lot but still acts like a baby =D
very manja to mummy
Post a Comment