Saturday, April 11, 2009

What is chocolate for me

Normally chocolate is linked with romantic and lovely things.
For example, during Valentine's Day, the demand for chocolate up boost because choc is defined as a symbol of love :)
Most of them taste sweet, some are moderate and my unfavorable bitterness.
It is just like the experience of love.
Sometimes love make us feel sweet like a candy, but there are times when hardship occur.
Yet, no matter how well I can define love in words, I am not a rationale person to encounter some conflicts with the partner.
Maybe I am totally spoiled and become more self-centered in between us.
I can't accept what you told me and have gone mad, I thought it was unreasonable for you
to doubt me in that way!
Until the moment you were in front of me, I cried. Not cry for real, but it was in my heart.
What for we spent so many hours to argue, but not listen to our hearts?
I made a big mistake for being so childish.
I am alone in my room now, questions are repeating in my mind.
*sneer* :)
Not so understand how that thing happened, however, it is over.
Feel bad to sadden someone unintentionally,
I thought you know that's not the case like how you think.
I thought that shouldn't a big deal for you and me.
Sorry, I am wrong to ask you silly questions.
Sorry for being stubborn, because I wanted to test whether my idea works,
which you already knew the results would be a NO.
I am going to review my actions that make you feel doubt.
But I am not doing it now, because I need a bar of chocolates to cheer me up ^^

Any type of chocolate will do, as long as it is sweet enough.




5 comments:

Kelvin Teoh said...

^_^ Cowy understand de o~ Piggy Dear dont worry about it so much le o~ Cowy love u deeply in my heart o.. I'll buy u a chocolate next time k? Muackss =D

萧繁 said...

不觉得巧克力很甜么?

Sally said...

萧繁:
很甜啊~所以不敢随便吃,但现在还是想吃,呵呵

Siao麻雀 said...

i love chocolate =]
gimme gimme

萧繁 said...

最怕吃这么甜的东西,久久一次小量的还行。。。。
吃多不怕胖么???

 

xanga statistics
Message Boards