




Approximately one month I have been working in Sunway Lagoon as an intern. Processing all the documents by organise them well and key in to the system are what I need to do daily.
After work I shall be back around 6 p.m. and sometimes it is a bit later.
I could reach home earlier if there is no traffic jam, hmmm, it sounds rare to happen during that time at LDP.
But this Saturday, 4 of us Derrick, Amy, Chin Peng, and me plus Kelvin came here for fun. Yeah nice feeling as it is different from work but to enjoy today. Naughty me haven't got enough sleep at Friday night. I went to bed at 4 a.m. which is an uncommon habits for me who always sleep early.
Then, Amy noticed my face looked pale. But what to do? =P
Initially we wanted to get theme park tickets, the cheapest one from all tickets available.
There are 5 parks overall: Theme park (included 2 parks) , Scream Park, Wild Life, Extreme Park.
However, our dear Lai Kuan promoted us to get the most expensive one, 'All Park' tickets which cost us RM54 per person. As what she said, theme park itself would not satisfy we young people!
After getting our tags we were ready to go~ Not many people here yet at the early morning (10.30 a.m.) so we could entirely playing all stuffs without lining-up.
Yet, it was a rainy day to force some exciting games to close. T.T. We can't play pirate ship, suspended bridge and motor riding and most of the Extreme Park's game. Waiting for the rain to stop is wasting our time to play. Therefore, we started with dry park first. There are a lot different kind of tubes to slip down with lifebuoy or plastic mat. We took a ride on 'flying dragon' , 'spinning cup' and 'Niagara Falls' , wagon cart and others.
Wildlife park is the spot to learn about some special species and somehow we could touch them and get near to it if it is as mild as a rabbit. My favourite star animal is the 'fellabelle' the smallest pony in the world. They are two and look just too cute to be a horse. I guess people can't ride on it. Others such as small monkeys, eagle and bald eagle, ostricth, rabbits, crocodiles, walabi (look like kangaroo), peacocks, butterflies, Tapies, Sun Bears, Tigers, phytons, ferret, parrot, duck and chicken, crane, cows and goats, and deers. It is cool to see them. But, I didn't see the 3m long big fish which is stated at the board besides the big lake.
Scream Park is the latest game they created to scare the people. There inside is very dark and sounds scary with 'ghosts' always appear suddenly. We need to wear a plastic specs to further the 3D effect. I feel scared in my heart but still pretend nothing hahaha. A girl behind us keep shouting 'mai lah!wa mai liao!' means she doesn't want to continue the game in hokkien.
No outside food and water is allowed in the parks. So we had to settle our lunch inside and eat fried rice + 100 plus because they are cheapest food available. More than that, we got discount because we are staff hehe. Good for us. Then we play in the waterpark at surf beach. Kelvin and me didn't continue with Extreme Park because both of us are tired. Derrick, Amy and Chin Peng still energetic so they moved forward to play. Applause for Derrick because he had courage to play Flying Fox, have to 'fly' from a small hill to reach the ground.
Dinner of course we had to eat something nice to fill our entirely tired body and empty stomach. It is Nando's! I ordered Hot peri-peri 1/4 chicken, peri chips and coleslaw. We shared the ice lemon tea because it is 'bottomless', can be refilled all the time. Smart ya!
Very memorable day as an interns in Sunway Lagoon. Yay!
1 comment:
Hi...
I am Eugene from KL
I would like to know how to get the RM54 for all 5 parks tickets?
:-)
If you have facebook, add me at http://facebook.com/IamEugene
Post a Comment